Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Track flying-time and elude frustration

Well the first month of this not-anymore-new-year is almost coming to an end. When I look back in January, it seems like I have done nothing at all. Frustration!! Well there are some productive things that I think I might have done but don't remember it clearly. Time flies and no body can control time. The only way to control time is to use it properly. To justify the proper use of our time, we should log our tasks and see at the end of month what we achieve. Easy to say, hard to do. Well I haven't done that so far, but it seems quite promising. That log will give us a glimpse of our achievements over the last month. We can develop strategy accordingly and also it won't let us to frustrate over flying time, unless you happen to waste time doing nothing.

No comments: