Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I am running now...

Well it's been two days since new year that I started running in the morning. Finally! And I don't want to or probably won't miss throughout this year. I know it's hard just for a minute to wake up. Once I am out of bed, I am fresh for the entire day. But the problem is even the dark morning (it's quite dark quarter past six in the morning in this season - winter) is not fresh as I am running besides the road. Though vehicles are quite less in number in morning, the evening smoke still seem to be in air. There is not any appropriate place or park to run. There's one small park, where I go for stretch-up after running. I guess it should be stretch-down. The park is so small that I can cover it in 10 minutes or less, walking. It is quite mono walking round and round.



I am planning to run to Budhanilkantha in Saturday. I don't know how long will it take, probably more than an hour from my place. This may also be counted as one of my resolutions. Hope to fulfill it soon...



No comments: