Saturday, January 13, 2007

test:blogging from flock

This following text was written 2 days back. I couldn't blog from flock nor could I log-in to my blog through flock. Finally i am able to log-in now.
I just installed flock browser, which is just another fork of mozilla base code, or you may say a brother of firefox. Flock already comes with blog, image posting features. I am just trying to test blogging from flock. Hope this will get to my blog.
Firefox needs a separate extension for this feature, which is embedded in flock core. Also I noticed that this is comparatively fast than firefox2.0. Sometimes typing in the address bar of firefox lags almost 5 seconds before appearing. I don't know if only i am facing this problem. Anyways flock seems to be a good competitor to firefox: my opinion!!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: