Monday, March 19, 2007

Wiki! Wiki!

The first time I was giving training on Wiki at ICIMOD, I was the most excited person. I was thinking of different ways to grab the audiences. I succeeded so far. But now the fourth training and sixth presentation on the same topic within 3 months didn't excite me much. I am always looking for challenges; it was then, but not anymore as it used to. But it's my responsibility, I had to do it, and faked some excitement. I should have done extra work on that to make it even more interesting. The difficult part of huge organization is one has to approve all these materials. Even though it's a learning process, sometimes I really don't want to go through all the hassles and just compromise with what I have, which is bad, I know. And yet, I did!



Long live wiki.

No comments: