Saturday, March 24, 2007

I did it again.

Well I ran to Budhanilkantha again and this time, ran back too, covering a total distance of 10 KM plus. That's a lot. The most amazing thing is I ran back without a single break and that again after devouring a litre of water at Budhanilkantha. At first I was about to take a vehicle back but decided to run some distance and then only ride vehicle. Surprisingly energy came out of nowhere and I felt energised, depleting full day energy ( I am still lethargic, it's night now, with pain in my back, legs).



Today I realized some similarities between being hanged and tiredness. When you are hanged, you give a damn to the people, you are a happy person, smiling, you don't hear or actually see people, you are not conscious about yourself. That's what exactly happened when you are very tired. That's how I felt today.



But there are more advantages of tiredness over being hanged though their immediate effects seem to similar.You won't get to experience horrible hangover after tiredness, which is obviously a good thing. And you won't be destroying your liver during tiredness as during hanged. You won't have to worry about your tummy during tiredness, instead you will be excited about your body. You don't have to worry about your foul breath.

Tiredness = hanged - worries = happy feeling



So the next time you really want to get hanged, just run 10KM plus and you won't regret. Don't believe me? Try it.

No comments: