Saturday, February 17, 2007

Indeed! An Inconvenient Truth

An Inconvenient Truth is a very insightful documentary on Climate Change and its consequences. At some point I even pictured the shocking images of "Day after Tomorrow" when Al Gore explained that many areas of our planet earth (China, US, Netherlands...) will be submerged under water when a big chunk of Antartic ice will be melted, displacing hunderds of thousands of people and killing millions.

This is a really huge issue than terrorism. If the current world process continues, then our children will never get a chance to see this was-beautiful earth. There's a lot we can begin to solve this problem on our own, rather than waiting for some ignorant politicians to start.

Indeed Climate Change is a truth, an inconvenient one, that we would rather take it as a theory than a fact. But we must face this truth and act responsibly, or else ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Global warming is the culprit!

Anonymous said...

Anjesh Bhai,

K chha, khabar? Do you remember Anil dai? I met Rishav on my way to ravibhawan, yesterday.

I found your entry about this documentary through google alert. We had screening of this documentary on 16th at Kumari. Were you there? I have seen few people from your office.

I will now onwards be regular reader of your blog. Nice blog. I used to read other blogs but never came across yours'. Ani, kam kasto hudai chha ta?

Anil dai

anjesh said...

Anil dai
I am not sure if I remember you :) unless you are from St Xavier's college. Are you?? I knew about the screening but I didn't come there. I rather watched at home.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am same Anil dai from Xavier's.. I thought, I am the only Anil dai in this world.. ;) Are there others too?

anjesh said...

This world is too big for lots of Anil dais. Anyways I was just confirming ;)