Friday, December 22, 2006

Testing from "Performancing" add-on for firefox

I just installed Performancing Add-on for firefox. According to the site,



Performancing for Firefox is a full featured blog editor that sits right in your Firefox browser and lets you post to your blog easily. You can drag and drop formatted text from the page you happen to be browsing, and take notes as well as post to your blog.[...]


I was actually looking for similar kind of tool to ease in posting blogs. In this you can also create multiple blog accounts, and choose the one in which you want to post your blog. I have already created 3 accounts in Performance. I hope it will be easy to post regularly.



There's also "Save as note" button, that saves to your desktop. I guess it means I can write offline at any time I want and post it later. Otherwise I used to write in a notepad and save it in my desktop. That's cool. Well this still needs to be explored. By the way this is just a test for Performance add-on. I hope this will appear in my cupboard blog. Ok..publishing now....





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: