Friday, December 15, 2006

People are reading my blogs...

When I first started to track my blog readers using sitemeter, I used to check that site every so hour. I was very happy when the number started to increase and reached 10/11 views per day. That was a great achievement for me. It's been 2 weeks that I am not writing and yet people are still coming to my blogs, and I feel bad that I just stopped blogging for no apparent reason than just procrastinating. I so much hate procrastination and yet I do.

I guess I will give at least half an hour for blogging. Many people would give different reasons for blogging - earning money, spreading your voice, easy to let others know about your existence. But I am writing just for the sake of writing and nothing at all. If people are interested, then I would be very happy. But again my purpose for now is just writing and break away what amateur writers often experience "the writer's block". At least I have a purpose, though for myself.

No comments: