Friday, December 22, 2006

maybe...I haven't found one

I started this blog almost a year ago, with lots of ins and outs. Since Sep 2006, I finally decided to be a regular blogger and I did. But again the past trend continues, with lots of irregularities. I am reading a blog on "how to start a blog?". It days "post something right now" soon after registering for the free blog sites. Mine is pretty old and yet it's hard to convince myself saying "write it anything". This is just a junk.

I think I haven't found one. The same blog 'how to start a blog' says to find a perfect match.

[...]2. Pick a topic — you can change it when you know what you’re doing.
This is like dating. Pick something that seems good, and if it isn’t, try again. Don’t get hung up on topic. As in dating, you’ll know when you’ve found one that’s the right fit. There are some obvious things, like pick a topic you have a lot to say about, pick something that interests you, pick something that will help your career. This is great advice, but you already know that if you look for a perfect match you’ll never actually go on a date.[...]

I guess I am still trying to find a perfect date so that I can be regular and enthusiast about it and i will have a sense of purpose of maintaining blogs. If you scan through my blogs, you will see content on many diverse topics. Anyways I suppose "My Cupboard" can store anything. This is not a specific cupboard. It's my junkyard. I have also started some other specific topics blogs on Tech, ICTs and I am not actually feeling like posting there. The reason is I have to write a good planned content for such specific topics and I wandered around net easily. I am learning new things, techniques almost everyday. I recently found a beautiful php framework "Codeigniter". It's damn simple. Then I found another wonderful jquery, a javascript library, that makes javascript a toy. I myself have tweaked in lots of jquery plugins and codeigniter to suit my needs and there are so many things I could have contributed and yet....

No comments: