Thursday, June 07, 2007

Snake in the workplace: adventurous

A snake was found sleeping under the bag in one of our colleagues room. There was a photo session of snake for several minutes, maybe scaring it. Finally one bold colleague used a long bamboo stick to get the snake out of the room. I was holding another bamboo stick behind him in case it slid away. Fortunately it didn't. I don't know whether it's poisonous or not but I really wanted to touch it and hold it by its tail - which I didn't do. But I would have done if there were some snake experts around.



I was imagining Steve Irwin or some other nat-geo guy carrying that snake by its tail and shouting "beautiful!" and all.



Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!




powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

prawesh said...

snake, deadly dekhincha ta, nira dd tarsera bihos hunubhayo ki kya ho??